The idea it was named after

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Comienzos

Welcome to my readers!

This is a piece of the cyberspace that I'm starting. I'll write it in English because of it's the language that most people can understand in this era; however some entries might appear in Spanish and others even contain languages type 2, like C++ and what's worse, they could not compile at all.

What will I write about? Probably about computer related matters. I'll mention whatever I find interesting. Music. News. Crazy toy programs. Stories. Scientific Discoveries. Maths. Software projects. Conspirations. Humor. Politics. Discover it by yourself!

Hope you enjoy my blog as much as I'll do. Note that you can write comments, and it doesn't matter if you're logged or not: anonymous comments are allowed!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home